Are you just setting up a Facebook business page, or do you have one already that you’d like to maximize?
This is the final chapter in the Facebook Business Basic Series. In this post, we focus on finding and interacting with Facebook Fans, the importance and functionality of your Page, Facebook marketing, and monitoring your statistics.
11. Using Facebook Search to Find People and Conversations Related to Your Business Page Facebook has search capabilities to help you identify those who might be interested in your Facebook business page and to learn what is on their minds. Click here to use Facebook search to find people and conversations related to your business page.
12. Facebook Business Page vs Website? While some very small businesses do use their Facebook business page as their website, it’s not a smart long-term solution. Click here for Facebook business page vs website.
13. Facebook Business Page as Placeholder or Basic Presence? Do you want your Facebook business page to be a place holder, a basic social media presence or an active vehicle for marketing campaigns? Click here Facebook business page a placeholder or basic presence.
14. Active Facebook Business Page, with Sample Facebook Marketing Campaigns After your small business has established a basic presence with a Facebook business page, you may want to try a marketing campaign or two in conjunction with this year’s marketing objectives. Click here for active Facebook business page and with sample Facebook marketing campaigns.
15. Monitoring Activity and Engagement on Your Facebook Business Page Is your Facebook business page reaching and engaging users? For that data, turn to the Page administrator’s Facebook Insights. Click here for monitoring activity and engagement on your Facebook business Page.
Visit Using Facebook for Business Marketing to review all posts in the series Facebook Business Basics. To subscribe to my posts by email, use the form on the top-right column of every Using Facebook for Business Marketing webpage.