Melissa Bean invites you to the upcoming Small Business Federal Resources Seminar, which will provide you an opportunity to connect with federal agencies whose resources and programs could be useful to your business, including:
- Small Business Administration: 504, 7a, and Express loan programs, and small business development tools.
- Internal Revenue Service: small business tax incentives (NOL carryback, 179, health care)
- Commerce Department: export programs to link to targeted countries or clients
- Dept. of Energy: green energy/efficiency grants, tools or incentives.
- Labor Department: workforce development.
- Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE): business management consulting services
- Northern Illinois University: Manufacturing Assistance Program
Small Business Federal Resources Seminar
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
7:30 – 10:00 am
Northern Illinois University – Hoffman Estates Campus
5555 Trillium Blvd, Hoffman Estates, IL
Space is limited, so please RSVP by Friday, April 2 by contacting the District office at 847-517-2927. For questions or more information, you may contact Donna Riley in the District office at 847-517-2927 or Rand.Haas@mail.house.gov.