This from the Minority Business Development Agency
MBDA’s Minority Business Blog is looking for Guest Bloggers. We would like to invite you to write a guest post on the MBDA Minority Biz Blog. The topic should be relevant and something that provides information or tools to minority businesses to help them grow and be competitive. It also serves as communication outreach with the business community, and we also like to highlight stories about successful minority-owned businesses. Currently, we are looking for a few guest bloggers to create a series of articles. To start we ask that you submit at least one article for publication on the MBDA Minority Business Blog
Together we can build the next generation of $100 million dollar minority businesses. Please add your voice to the minority business community.
Some guidelines for submitting guest blogs:
* The article content must fit within the vision and mission of MBDA and add value to MBEs.
* The article should be original content that has not been previously published on any site.
* The article should be between 400 and 600 words in length.
* We can add images, but if you have an image to accompany yourarticle – it would be appreciated. If necessary, include appropriate photo credit or copyright information.
* OLEIA reserves the right to edit or not use any articles we feel are inappropriate in anyway.
Please submit blog articles to Public_Affairs@mbda.gov