What to do about a website is a question every business owner is asking. It was a topic when we were on WVON radio. Also , addressed at a recent breakfast forum sponsored by Crain’s Chicago Business.
We have a workshop on September 30th on Website Design. Here is a bit of info on the workshop.
First impressions are important–so make your business website as professional and inviting as possible. If you need to create a website for your small business or want to improve your existing site, take this workshop to learn how to work with a graphic designer or web developer, what you should expect to pay, and what you can do yourself. You’ll take away the knowledge that you need for this essential business tool.
During this seminar, you will learn:
- Why online branding is important to your business
- What you want in a Web site vs. what you really need
- What you can do yourself and when you should hire a professional
- How to talk to a Web designer and developer and how to shop for each
- How to identify features of any Web site and what those features cost
- How to reach your audience and increase your visibility through Search Engine Optimization and other online marketing techniques
- Different ways you can keep the cost in your control
- How to get a leg up on your competition!
Registration information about the Workshop on September 30th is at: http://bit.ly/DesignWebsite