Our monthly workshop on business planning is Monday, August 17th. Many thanks to Bob Paul for this content. Bob will be presenting at the workshop.
THE BUSINESS PLAN – If you don’t care where you are going, it doesn’t matter which way you go! (Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland)
If you care where you are going, you need a plan.
THE BUSINESS PLAN – integrates –
- your vision of what you want to become and your long term strategy for achieving it,
- your marketing plan describing what you will sell, to whom, and at what price,
- your operational issues that are critical to your success, and
- your financial needs and goals
THE BUSINESS PLAN leads you directly into an Action Plan.
- Determine the Critical issues that are important to achieving your goals
- Set measurable goals for the Critical issues
- Create specific short-term action steps that will start you down the path to success!
Want to hear more? Join the SCORE workshop on BUSINESS PLANNING. This workshop is a “hands-on” workshop. You are building your plan as you learn and discuss each of the business planning components.
To register: http://bit.ly/BusinessPlan