If you are a small business owner, you won’t want to miss SCORE Chicago‘s April 8th morning program entitled “Your Business Can Survive and Thrive: Learn to Position Yourself in Today’s Credit Environment.” Representatives of SBA and National City Bank will also speak.
This special program addresses how the credit crunch is affecting small businesses and provides actionable steps you can use to meet lending criteria under the tighter new rules of the road. If you seek an increase in credit or are having difficulties with your present borrowing relationship, this workshop is for you.
The April 8th morning program will cover:
- Difficult issues which are challenging small business owners today
- Actions you can take to meet the challenges of the credit crunch
- What the SBA is doing to assist qualifying small businesses
- Steps you need to take to qualify for an SBA guaranteed loan
- What banks want to know
- How does the bank decide to make a loan
- What to bring to the bank
- What to look for in a bank(er)
- What are non-bank lenders looking for from borrowers
April 8th Agenda:
7:30 AM Registration / Networking / Refreshments
8:00 AM Program Begins
9:30 AM Program Ends
James Stoynoff, Synthesis Solutions LLC and SCORE Counselor
Peter Kim, National City Bank, loan officer
Mark Ferguson, SBA, out reach specialist
Registration Fee: $15
Don’t miss this one-time event to help you position your business in today’s credit environment. For more information or to register, click here.